Since I do wear many hats throughout my day, you never know what kind of mood I will be in when it’s time to write. So you all know what to expect when you visit, I have put together a list of the topics I may quite possibly rant about, just kidding I meant write about. So in no particular order here we go…..
- Crazy or funny stories about a client or just someone in the shop
- How to act and how not to act if you want to earn the right kind of respect from your peers in this industry, especially if you are a woman but not exclusively.
- Exclusively telling young women what it is really like to work in this industry, not what they make it seem like on TV
- Things that have worked and what has not worked for me balancing work and home life.
- Keeping our marriage from going stale
- Who to trust and who not to trust when running your own business
- What has worked and hasn’t worked as a business owner
- what it is like to work and run a family business while raising the family
- What it was like for my kids growing up and how they turned out after growing up in a tattoo shop literally.
- What it’s like or issues of a working homeschool mom
- Trying to keep a business and household budget when you live off of commission.
- Cosmetic tattoos vs Microblading POV of a professional cosmetic tattooist
- anything having to do with being a tattooist, a mom, a wife, a boss and everything in between
So that was just a few of the topics I may write about or post videos about and there are about a thousand more so you are very likely to get something not on the list.